Generally, carpets in commercial spaces are subjected to heavy foot traffic and coffee as well as soda spills. They can make for the signs of wear i.e. you’ll find discolored patches and stains exhibiting an aura of stubbornness and invincibility. They won’t go away easily.
When the carpets in commercial spaces are dirty, they develop a natural habitat for harmful microbes, insects, and mites. All of them make the office environment unhygienic for your employees and clients and leave them sick and lethargic.
So, what will you do next when you find the signs of wear in your favorite carpet? The perfect solution is get it cleaned professionally. It’s highly recommended to clean your carpet in every 12-18 months of use.
When you reach out to commercial carpet cleaners in Oahu, you’ll come across plentiful options, providing you with advantages of their own. Why don’t you consider low moisture carpet cleaning in Oahu for your commercial space! Take a look at this post and know what makes it a perfect solution for keeping the commercial space clean and tidy.
What do you mean by low moisture carpet cleaning?
Low moisture cleaning is an effective carpet cleaning process that provides you with better water conservation and faster drying time. This process includes several steps.
- First of all, professional Oahu commercial carpet cleaners vacuum your carpet effectively. It will agitate the carpet fibers and loosen the entrapped debris particles.
- Secondly, they use mild strength cleaner and disinfectant mixture to break down stains, allowing them to remove easily.
- Once all the stains are broken down, your carpet cleaners clean up the carpet surface by using an orbital machine.
- At the end, they utilize a carpet rake to rake up carpet fibers to restore the natural look and feel of carpets.
What are the benefits of low moisture commercial carpet cleaning?
As discussed above, the primary benefits of this carpet cleaning process are water conservation and faster drying time. In addition, this is one of the most eco-friendly ways to clean up commercial carpets effortlessly. Besides, some of the best benefits are discussed below:
- Eliminate the chances of re-soiling quickly
- Leave you with cleaner carpets much longer
- Less impact on the environment due to low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Green carpet cleaning solution
- No impact on Ozone layer
- Ensure healthy quality indoor air
- No soap or detergent residue
- Fast and efficient carpet cleaning
These are the benefits of low moisture carpet cleaning that’s the reason why most commercial carpet cleaners in Oahu switch to this method. Moreover, the water conservation makes a right solution than other traditional cleaning processes.
By choosing this method, you’ll save water, protect your environment and create a healthier environment in your home. If you want to switch to low moisture commercial carpet cleaning in Oahu, feel free to contact KleenPro as soon as possible at (808) 679-6873.